Thursday, July 08, 2010

Hawaii-10 year Anniversary trip



Click here to view photos

Brian and I went to Hawaii for two weeks! We spent 4 days in Oahu at the Hyatt Regency in Waikiki. We spent 10 days in Maui at Sandee and Frank's (Brian's aunt and uncle) condo in Kihei. Thank you SO MUCH for sharing your place with us!

We did so many things on our vacation! The first day, Brian surprised me with a diamond anniversary band. We did a lot of driving around, eating out and shopping. Some highlights of our trip were: seeing the town, Wahiawa, in Oahu where I lived for 3 years; going to a luau; doing snuba (a mixture of snorkeling and scuba diving); watching the sunset at the top of Haleakala; jet skiing and being able to see a bunch of spinner dolphins; getting tattoos (fake ones of course); seeing fireworks on July 4th; and spending my 34th birthday in Maui.

We were able to go on this trip without Hannah and Noah because my mom watched them. We are SO GRATEFUL to her for doing this! Brian and I felt like we were dating again and know it's important for married couples to get away every once in awhile to reconnect.

I get to see my beautiful babies tonight when I fly to VA to pick them up. My next post will be pictures of them during their time spent at Abba's (my mom) house.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

what a wonderful treat!

TracyB said...

Happy Birthday! Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you all had a wonderful trip. Can't wait to see pictures.