Friday, January 08, 2010

Life so far in 2010

Hannah got a new bookshelf for her room. I had her books in baskets, but she had so many, that just wasn't working anymore.
Noah is such an easy going baby, but there are things that he loves that are definitely different than when Hannah was his age. He loves bath time; he splashes so much, I should be wearing a raincoat. He loves to pull hair, especially Slate's. He loves for me to chase him and say "I'm going to get you." He loves to look at books in Hannah's room. He loves to play with her kitchen. Actually, he just enjoys throwing everything off of it and then putting some of the things in his mouth. He likes to throw things and just make a mess! He had his first taste of cat food the other day and I don't think he liked it very much. He's not walking on his own yet, but can walk pretty well holding onto furniture or our hands. He crawls super fast and loves to get away especially during diaper changes or clothing changes.
Brian had sinus surgery this past Tuesday. He had about ten sinus infections last year, so this surgery should prevent that from happening as much or at all. I think I was patient for the first day and then I wasn't anymore. It's been hard taking care of three people! I'm not used to being needed every minute! Brian's still recuperating, but he's getting tired of resting and probably of being home too. Hannah has been acting up more, I think, because she's getting 1/3 of my attention instead of 1/2.
I've been in my 'get the closets etc... organized' mood. I love throwing stuff away and need to do more of that. I want to simplify and get rid of a bunch of things!

2 comments:

Papi said...

Can't wait to see you all. I hope Brian is feeling better. Thanks for the update. I send my prayers and love to all.

JessL212 said...

remove sweater picture immediately