Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Recent Happenings

-Noah had rice cereal for the first time yesterday. I didn't give it to him a few months ago because we think he might have a milk allergy and I had just introduced him to soy formula. He seemed to like the cereal because I couldn't give it to him fast enough!

-Hannah's newest form of entertainment is chasing the cats and I'm sure it traumatizes them!

-I joined a running group, Kingwood Fit, almost 2 months ago. The group trains for the Houston half marathon or full marathon. I'm not doing the marathon, but want to get in better shape and tone up. I'm enjoying it.

-This morning at church, I signed up to do my first Beth Moore Bible study 'Jesus The One And Only'.

-Brian works part time for the group Phillips, Craig, and Dean and they just released a new cd 'Fearless' on August 4th. He's busy going out to town for their shows and working full time at The Met.

6 comments:

Mel (AKA Dad, Papa Mel, Grampa) said...

We have had Philips,Craig and Dean at our church. Maybe sometime Brian will come along and visit his old aunt and uncle in So. CA....

TracyB said...

Sounds like all is well. Hope you can make it to Joan's on Friday ;~)

JamieB said...

i have done 2 beth moore studies - and love them. they are lots of work (homework) but so worth it!

and HAHAHAA to hannah chasing the cats! i'd love to see that...

Mia Gabrielle said...

I can't believe how big Noah and Hannah are getting! Looks like you had a great summer!

Papi said...

Thanks for the update.
Thanks to you, I can play "Fearless" in my truck all the time.
I hope that you have invested int GOOD running shoes.
So glad Noah likes to eat. Please kiss the grandbabies for me.
I send my love to all.

Chaeli said...

Hey Jennifer- I didn't know Brian was also working for Philips, Craig and Dean- that's awesome! He's got to be a busy guy! Does he have to be at all their shows?