Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My Birthday


My Birthday was a week ago. It was a great day! Lots of family called to say "Happy Birthday". The kids gave me their presents in the morning, Hello Kitty pjs, a silver locket with their birthstones, and my favorite candy, Snickers and peanut butter truffles. We went to Panera for breakfast. Brian had to go to work after that, so we spent the rest of the day at home. Brian gave me tickets to see the Cirque du Soleil Kooza show. That night, Brian's parents watched the kids and took them swimming. Brian and I went out to dinner at Carrabba's, one of my favorite restaurants. I love their Chicken Marsala! After dinner we went back to Brian's parents house and had some yummy ice cream cake from Coldstone.

1 comment:

Papi said...

Jennifer,

Thanks for sharing all the pics (Art Class, Sleepovers and etc.) Sounds like you had a great birthday! I send my love and prayers as always to all.

Love,

Grandpa Mike