Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving

Standing in line for dessert (Thank you Jamie for the picture!)
Spending some time on the trampoline
Beautiful weather, perfect for enjoying their backyard
Hannah loved holding Sophie
Getting ready to eat
Paulette and Mercy catching up
Give Thanks banner
Coloring
Jamie, the hostess with the mostess
Adam doing the carving
April and Sophie
Dessert!
A beautiful wreath made by April. I have a similar one hanging on my front door. You can see more of her creations here.
The table set and ready for us to eat
More coloring
The only picture I got of Hannah alone. Within five minutes of us being there, she was already wearing one of Grace and Norah's costumes.
Jumping
Our first time meeting Sophie

We spent our 5th Thanksgiving at the Busch's house. There were 30 of us. It was such a fun and relaxing afternoon. After dinner, all of the little girls did a show for us with instruments that Hannah brought from home.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

looks like you guys had a good time. wish we could have been there to enjoy the day with all of you.

Papi said...

Jennifer,

Thanks for sharing your Thanksgiving Day photos. I'm glad that you all had a nice day with family and friends. Thanks for calling. Thanksgiving has always been my favorite holiday.

I send my love and prayers to all.

Grandpa Mike