Tuesday, August 30, 2011

New

This week a lot of new things have happened. Not all of them are positive.

Brian's job has become looking for a job. He was let go at work. His last day was this past Sunday.

Brian found out that he has high cholesterol, so he's been trying a new diet.

Hannah started at a new school yesterday. She's going to a Pre-K program for 5 year olds. She will go 4 days a week 9-2. She's really enjoying it.

This summer Noah got off of his nap schedule, so this week with Hannah in school, I've been trying to get him to nap again. It's going pretty well.

I joined a book club for the first time. We're reading 'The Help'. I've heard lots of good things about the book and the movie, so I'm excited to read it.

2 comments:

Papi said...

Jennifer,

Your message is a bit of a mixed one. Please let me know how AI can help (besides praying for you guys).

Please tell Hannah and Noah how proud I am of them.

I'll be calling this weekend.

All my love,

Grandpa Mike

Sarah said...

so sorry to hear about Brians job. oh and the help is good. im sure you've finished it by now. ;-)