Friday, May 06, 2011

Questions about Me

Hannah had to answer some questions about me at school. Here are her answers:

1. What makes Mom happy? When I help her in the garden
2. How does your mom make you laugh? Making funny faces
3. What is something your mom always says to you? Please and thank you
4. How old is your mom? 15
5. How tall is your mom? 18
6. What was your mom like as a child? Liked to dress up in princess clothes
7. What is your mom really good at? Making me games on her computer
8. What does mom do when you're not around? Works on the computer
9. What is your mom's favorite food? Mashed potatoes and green beans
10. What does your mom do for her job? Teach
11. What do you and your mom do together? Helps me make lists for everyone
12. How do you know your mom loves you? Gives me necklaces and she wants to be nice

1 comment:

JessL212 said...

haha...you want to be nice:) I agree you like to make lists, but didn't realize that was your favorite meal :)