Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day


We celebrated Mother's Day on Saturday because Brian works on Sundays. I got to sleep in a little bit. Later in the morning, the kids came in with their gifts. Hannah picked out this lamp that I put on the dresser next to the bed. Noah chose a garden flag which I'll put in front of our house soon. Brian got me my favorite peanut butter truffles and a gift certificate to have Lasik done. He's been wanting me to have it done for years and I've hesitated. I guess I have no excuse now.

On Sunday, we went to church and then came home for lunch. Brian's parents came over for a little bit in the afternoon for some cake. Later that afternoon, we Skyped with my mom. We usually do it on Sundays, but I especially wanted to do it on Mother's Day.

1 comment:

Papi said...

Jennifer,

It sounds like you had a wonderful Mother's Day. I so happy for you. Please hug and kisses Hannah and Noah for me. Hello to Brian.

Love,

Papi