Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Noah's two










Last night we celebrated Noah's 2nd birthday. We went to Chili's for dinner. It was 'kids eat free night', so since my kids don't eat much, it was a good night to go. After dinner, we came home and put on our party hats (Hannah's idea). Then Noah opened his presents. He unwrapped them one right after the other. I think he got the hang of it at Christmas. His favorite present was his power wheels lil' quad. It took him no time at all to figure out how to use it. Once all of his presents were opened, we sang happy birthday and he blew out the 2 candles on his Yo Gabba Gabba cake. That is his favorite show!

I think I've said before on this blog that I was nervous to have a boy. It has been the most amazing gift to get to raise a son. He's so sweet, loving, helpful, fun, and full of life. Some things that he loves: Yo Gabba Gabba, dogs, babies, climbing, trucks, dancing, singing, Hannah (when she's not teasing him), being outside, candy, carbs, milk, juice.

I'm looking forward to this year when he'll start talking more. He says a few words, but most of them are only understandable by us at home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer,

Thanks for sharing Noah's birthday. I'm glad that you all had a good time. I send my love and prayers to all.

Love Grandpa Mike

Mel (AKA Dad, Papa Mel, Grampa) said...

Happy Birthday Noah! M&P