Tuesday, March 30, 2010

E I E I O

Brennan having fun going up and down and up and down.
Chaeli and Brennan playing high five.
I thought this sign was cute, inviting pirates.
We rode the train two times.
I thought this would be good place for a time out. :D
Tammy and Amy riding the horsey tire swing.
Cathi and Nate in the tepee. Hannah called it a tent.
Nate making friends with the wallaby.
Hannah and Nate feeding the sheep.
This peacock was very loud. I think he was making mating calls, but there were no other peacocks around.
I don't remember what kind of animal this is, but it was my first time seeing one.
It was also my first time seeing a spotted chicken.
This deer tore into Chaeli's feed bag and helped himself.
Cute baby goat
Cathi and Nate surprised by the deer that just walked up to them. He was eyeing their feed bag.
Yesterday I went with my friends Cathi, Chaeli, and Tammy to Old MacDonald's Farm. I live right down the road from it, but I think it was only my third time going there. Afterwards they came over to our house for lunch.