Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Life with a 3 year old!?!?!

Hannah has been misbehaving more the past few days. I was warned that 3 is worse than 2! Since Noah is more mobile now, she's getting more territorial. Today she said some things that made me laugh, even though they weren't meant to be funny:
-She woke up grumpy and shortly after said "You're making me mad."
- This afternoon, I started singing the theme song from Olivia, a show that she watches on Nick Jr., and she said "That doesn't sound very good." So then she started singing it and said "That sounds good."
I took her to the dentist for the first time today. I wasn't sure how Hannah would do since it takes her time to warm up to new things. The hygienist took her to the back without me, to get the x-rays done. I thought she would get really upset and refuse to be checked. After the x-rays were done, I went to where she was getting her teeth cleaned. She started to get upset and didn't want to be there. She suffered through the cleaning, flossing, and fluoride. You can tell by the picture that she did not enjoy it. After she met the dentist, she got to pick out a sticker. She somehow ended up with a SpongeBob toothbrush and toothpaste. We don't let her watch that show, so I think that's why she's so fascinated with it.

2 comments:

JamieB said...

Olivia! Olivia! Olivia! Olivia!
How did I sound?

Papi said...

Please tell Hannah that Pa Graw Mike doesn't really like the dentist much either, but I go because it is very important. If I'm good, I get stickers and a new toothbrush like she did. I'm very proud of her for being a big, brave girl. Please tell her that I love her.

Hugs and kisses to Hannah and Noah. I miss you all.

I send love and prayers.